The new Spring Series Nature Study Ebook includes:
- 10 Outdoor Hour Challenges-6 completely new challenges and 4 continuing studies (Seasonal Tree, Weather, Cattail, and Bird). All the Outdoor Hour Challenges in this ebook are based on the Handbook of Nature Study and include page numbers and suggested learning observations.
- 10 Outdoor Hour Challenge notebook pages and nature journal suggestions.
- 3 months’ worth of art and music appreciation- 3 composers and 3 artists with links, prints to view, coordinating projects, a coloring page, and notebook pages. Also included in two of the months are additional ideas for studying several instruments in the orchestra along with your listening time.
- Ideas for field trips other than your normal Outdoor Hour Challenge backyard adventures.
- Links for further enrichment for each Outdoor Hour Challenge, artist study, and composer study.
- Complete list of resources and instructions to get started with this ebook.
- View a sample HERE.
- 50 pages
- Topics Include: Year-Long Tree Study, Spring Weather, Spring Bird, Dandelions, Spring Cattail, Apple Tree, Cats, Snakes, Earthworms, and Ants.
You will have a complete plan at your fingertips for your spring nature study, art appreciation, and music study. You will need to have the Handbook of Nature Study in order to complete the nature study challenges. All of the art prints are included in the ebook and there are links to viewing them online as well. This time the three featured composers and their music are offered on one CD: Classical Music Start-Up Kit Volume Two. You can choose to purchase this CD for convenience or use the online links to listen to the music suggested in the music appreciation plans. I have aimed to keep these challenges and studies as simple as possible with very few additional resources needed.
Spring Nature Study with Art and Music Appreciation Ebook:
Contains all the challenges, custom notebook pages for nature study as well as art and music appreciation, and three months’ worth of art and music appreciation.