The Autumn Nature Study ebook includes:
- 10 Outdoor Hour Challenges-7 new challenges and 3 continuing studies (Seasonal Tree, Weather, and Queen Anne’s Lace). All the Outdoor Hour Challenges in this ebook are based on the Handbook of Nature Study and include page numbers and suggested learning observations. The three on-going studies are totally revamped with an autumn focus and they will inspire you to continue in your year-long studies that you started in previous seasons.
- New to this series of challenges is the focus on learning to compare and contrast using a Venn Diagram. Full instructions and a notebook page are included.
- 16 Outdoor Hour Challenge notebook pages and nature journal suggestions.
- 4 optional coloring pages.
- Ideas for field trips other than your normal Outdoor Hour Challenge backyard adventures.
- Links for further enrichment for many of the challenges.
- Complete list of resources and instructions to get started with this ebook.
- Download and view a sample: Autumn 2010 Ebook Sample
- 43 pages.
Topics include: Geese, Horses, Apple, Seasonal Tree/Leaves, Queen Anne’s Lace, Trout and Salmon, Seasonal Weather Comparison, Pine Cones, November World
You will have a complete plan at your fingertips for your autumn nature study when the opportunities arise. The ebook gives you links and resources to find most of the information online, including the Handbook of Nature Study.
Autumn Nature Study with the Outdoor Hour Challenges
Contains all the challenges, custom notebook pages, resource links, and coloring pages for nature study.
If you have any questions, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.