October 2013 – Nature Walk Ideas
This edition of the Handbook of Nature Study newsletter is going to inspire you to take more nature walks! All of the authors are enthusiastic about some aspect of taking a nature walk….showing how families can personalize their nature walk experiences and grow closer together in the process. Our wish is that this Nature Walk Ideas edition of the newsletter will help you get started or remind you to keep it going on a regular basis. Enjoy!
Contents of this edition of the newsletter include:
- 5 articles to inspire and encourage your family
- October Study Grid – this month’s theme is “color and texture”
- 2 printable notebooking pages for your nature journal
- Lots of my favorite links to inspire some additional study and fun
I have attached the newsletter download link to the bottom of my blog feed so if you are a subscriber you will receive the link to the latest newsletter at the bottom of every post for the month of October. If you haven’t subscribed yet, you can still subscribe and receive the newsletter link in the next post that comes to your email box. You can subscribe to my blog by filling in your email address in the subscription box on my sidebar.
Note: You can download your newsletter from the link in two ways:
- If your link is clickable, right click the link and then “save link as” to save the file on your computer.
- If the link is not clickable, cut and paste the link to your browser, open, and then save your newsletter to your computer.