Handbook of Nature Study Newsletter – May 2014 Gardens

Handbook of Nature Study Newsletter Button May 2014 Gardens

Handbook of Nature Study Newsletter

May 2014 – Gardens

Please read the following explanation outlining how to get this month’s newsletter.

This is the first month of using the new email system to deliver the newsletter to subscribers. I have now totally shut of the Feedburner blog forwarding and you need to be signed up for the new email service.

If you don’t receive the email with the download link, you probably aren’t subscribed to the blog yet. This will take less than a minute to do if you follow the steps below.

• You will need to go to the Handbook of Nature Study, look to the top right corner for the box to type in your preferred email address, and then confirm the email that comes to your email inbox.
  • Once you subscribe, you will receive a thank you email from me with the download link.

This month’s newsletter link will be available only during the month of May so be sure to download it before 5/31/14.

Thank you to all of you who have already moved to the new email system and I hope you enjoy your newsletter! (Your newsletter link will come in a separate email today.)

Remember! All of the archived and current newsletters are available as part of the Ultimate Naturalist Library…every level!

Contents of this edition of the newsletter include:

• 4 fabulous articles to encourage you in the garden
  • Special Chalk Pastel Tutorial from Tricia Hodges and Lucia Hames
  • 2 printable notebook pages
  • Nature Journal Toppers
  • Garden Study Grid
  • Recommended study links
  • Featured nature photos
  • Chart correlating the Outdoor Hour Challenge garden flower studies with the Handbook of Nature Study

I also want to thank all of the contributors to this month’s edition of the newsletter!

Comments

1. Tristan RowLee says:

Hi Barb,
    A quick question – I’ve already subscribed to the email and didn’t receive the email with the newsletter. When I try subscribing it tells me I already am. ;) I also checked my spam box and it’s not there. So I popped over to the Ultimate Naturalist Library (so excited to have that membership by the way!) and the new May newsletter isn’t in there. I see April’s, but not May. Am I missing it somewhere?
    Thanks!

• Tristan RowLee says:

Just wanted to let you know the email showed up! Yay!

• Barb McCoy says:

Glad it came through for you. It is all new but I’m sure soon we will all have the hang of it and will proceed like before. Have a great month of nature study!

• Melissa says:

I have the same problem too, but there is no other email. Can you please help me. I am already subscribed and got the first two email in May, but no link to the newsletter. Is it possible to have the link in each email like before for the whole month? I sure liked that option.

• Barb McCoy says:

Did you look in your spam inbox? I will try to figure out how to add it to the emails. Sorry for the hiccup. Email me directly if you still haven’t received the newsletter.

2. Christine says:

Barb, I am subscribed, but the email I get is only a little box (and this is on my desktop computer) with the first two sentences of your post and then a “read more” link that takes me to here. There is no newsletter link or anything else.

3. Michelle S says:

Just in case this is happening to others…the blog post email came to my inbox and the newsletter email went to spam. Maybe if yours hasn’t shown up it is in your spam folder. :)

4. I re-subscribed today, so I did not get the email to download the newsletter. Could you please send it to me? Thank you! :)

5. Soozoo says:

Please keep sending the blog posts when a new newsletter is available — my newsletter e-mail went to spam also.

6. I subscribed to the new email system in April and have received several emails through it, but the May newsletter download has still not shown up. I tried the subscribe link at the top of the page, but it confirms I am already signed up. I don’t have a spam folder. Is there a way to get the link resent?

7. This is late, Barb, but I am getting your new blog newsletter, but did not get a link for the May newsletter. Would love it!