Handbook of Nature Study Newsletter
May 2014 – Gardens
Please read the following explanation outlining how to get this month’s newsletter.
This is the first month of using the new email system to deliver the newsletter to subscribers. I have now totally shut of the Feedburner blog forwarding and you need to be signed up for the new email service.
If you don’t receive the email with the download link, you probably aren’t subscribed to the blog yet. This will take less than a minute to do if you follow the steps below.
- You will need to go to the Handbook of Nature Study, look to the top right corner for the box to type in your preferred email address, and then confirm the email that comes to your email inbox.
- Once you subscribe, you will receive a thank you email from me with the download link.
This month’s newsletter link will be available only during the month of May so be sure to download it before 5/31/14.
Thank you to all of you who have already moved to the new email system and I hope you enjoy your newsletter! (Your newsletter link will come in a separate email today.)
Remember! All of the archived and current newsletters are available as part of the Ultimate Naturalist Library…every level!
Contents of this edition of the newsletter include:
- 4 fabulous articles to encourage you in the garden
- Special Chalk Pastel Tutorial from Tricia Hodges and Lucia Hames
- 2 printable notebook pages
- Nature Journal Toppers
- Garden Study Grid
- Recommended study links
- Featured nature photos
- Chart correlating the Outdoor Hour Challenge garden flower studies with the Handbook of Nature Study
I also want to thank all of the contributors to this month’s edition of the newsletter!