- 15 challenges centered on the Handbook of Nature Study plus 1 bonus challenge
- 40+ notebook pages (regular and advanced options) and 15 coloring pages
- Ten Charlotte Mason style exam questions
- Full color images for each challenge in the ebook (separate pages so you can choose whether to print them or not)
- Complete instructions for each challenge included additional links, videos, and resources
- Nature journal suggestions
- Complete list of supplies needed
- Sample to view: OHC Autumn Nature Study Continues Ebook Sample
- 98 pages!
Here is a list of the specific challenges included in this ebook:
- Garden Flower – Salvia
- Weeds – Teasel
- Weeds – Burdock
- Reptile Study – Lizards (Geckos and Anoles)
- Tree Study – Ash
- Tree Study – Hemlock
- Tree Study – Witch Hazel
- Tree Study – Staghorn Sumac
- Fungus Study – Stinkhorns
- Fungus Study – Bracket Fungi
- Mammal Study – Pig
- Star Study – Casseopeia’s Chair, Cepheus, and the Dragon
- Rock Study – Mica
- Bird Study – Belted Kingfisher
- Bird Study – Hawks
- Winter Berries (not in the Handbook of Nature Study)
I am happy to announce the release of the long awaited Outdoor Hour Challenge Autumn Nature Study Continues ebook! You are going to love the fresh new challenges to try in your family as you work your way through the weekly topics. I have been eager to start them as I put them together, gathering lots of fun videos and supporting resources to use along with the Handbook of Nature Study lessons.
You will need to have a copy of the Handbook of Nature Study to use with the suggestions in the ebook. You can purchase a copy from Amazon.com or you can use an online version. The version I use is ISBN 0801493846.
Each week I will be sharing one of the challenges here on the blog which means you can follow along without a membership if you subscribe to my blog. You can subscribe by entering your email address in the subscription box at the top right of my website. After you enter your name, you will need to confirm your subscription by responding to the email that will come to your inbox.
Where Can I Get The New Ebook?
This ebook will not be sold separately but will be added to the Ultimate and Journey levels of membership here on the Handbook of Nature Study.
If you are a member of the Ultimate or Journey levels here on the Handbook of Nature Study, you will find the ebook listed in your library after you log into your account. The ebook version available to members includes all of the notebook pages, coloring pages, and color images. I highly recommend purchasing a membership for all the added benefits for each and every challenge.