- 11 new challenges centered on the Handbook of Nature Study
- 29+ notebook pages (regular and advanced options) and 13 coloring pages
- Ten Charlotte Mason style exam questions
- Full color images for 10 challenges in the ebook (separate pages so you can choose whether to print them or not)
- Complete instructions for each challenge included additional links, videos, and resources
- Nature journal suggestions
- Complete list of supplies needed
- 72 pages in the ebook!
Here is a list of the specific challenges included in this ebook:
- Rock Study – Feldspar
- Star Study – Orion
- Fungi Study – Scarlet Cup (Saucer)
- Bird Study – Flicker
- Mammal Study – Cattle/Deer
- Wildflower Study – Bloodroot
- Garden Flower – Violets
- Wildflower Study – Hepatica
- Wildflower Study – Dutchman’s Breeches and Squirrel Corn
- Garden Flowers – Bleeding Hearts
I am happy to announce the release of the long awaited Outdoor Hour Challenge Winter Nature Study Continues ebook! You are going to love the fresh new challenges to try in your family as you work your way through the weekly topics. I have been eager to start them as I put them together, gathering lots of fun videos and supporting resources to use along with the Handbook of Nature Study lessons.
Which edition of the Handbook of Nature Study do I need?
You will need to have a copy of the Handbook of Nature Study to use with the suggestions in the ebook. You can purchase a copy from Amazon.com or you can use an online version. The version of the Handbook of Nature Study I use is ISBN 0801493846.
Each week I will be sharing one of the challenges here on the blog which means you can follow along without a membership if you subscribe to my blog. You can subscribe by entering your email address in the subscription box at the top right of my website. After you enter your name, you will need to confirm your subscription by responding to the email that will come to your inbox.
Where Can I Get The New Ebook?
This ebook will not be sold separately but will be added to the Ultimate and Journey levels of membership here on the Handbook of Nature Study.
If you are a member of the Ultimate or Journey levels here on the Handbook of Nature Study, you will find the ebook listed in your library after you log into your account. The ebook version available to members includes all of the notebook pages, coloring pages, and color images. I highly recommend purchasing a membership for all the added benefits for each and every challenge.