- 9 new challenges centered on the Handbook of Nature Study
- 29 notebook pages (regular and advanced options)
- Nine Charlotte Mason style exam questions
- Full color images for all challenges in the ebook (separate pages so you can choose whether to print them or not)
- Complete instructions for each challenge included additional links, videos, and resources
- Nature journal suggestions
- Complete list of supplies needed
- Sample to view: Outdoor Hour Challenge Summer Nature Study Continues Sample Challenge
- 56 pages in the ebook!
Here is a list of the specific challenges included in this ebook:
- Bachelor’s Buttons
- Water Lily
- Larkspur (delphiniums)
- Fish- Common shiner, Johnny Darter, Sunfish
- Pearly Everlasting
- Baltimore oriole
I am happy to announce the release of the long awaited Outdoor Hour Challenge Summer Nature Study Continues ebook! I have been so inspired to start some spring nature study while writing up these challenges for you and your families. You are going to enjoy the flowers, amphibians, and insects included in this spring series of nature study topics.
Which edition of the Handbook of Nature Study do I need?
You will need to have a copy of the Handbook of Nature Study to use with the suggestions in the ebook. You can purchase a copy from Amazon.com or you can use an online version. The version of the Handbook of Nature Study I use is ISBN 0801493846.
Each week I will be sharing one of the challenges here on the blog which means you can follow along without a membership if you subscribe to my blog. You can subscribe by entering your email address in the subscription box at the top right of my website. After you enter your name, you will need to confirm your subscription by responding to the email that will come to your inbox.
Where Can I Get The New Ebook?
This ebook will not be sold separately but will be added to the Ultimate and Journey levels of membership here on the Handbook of Nature Study.
If you are a member of the Ultimate or Journey levels here on the Handbook of Nature Study, you will find the ebook listed in your library after you log into your account. The ebook version available to members includes all of the notebook pages, coloring pages, and color images. I highly recommend purchasing a membership for all the added benefits for each and every challenge.