- 13 new challenges centered on the Handbook of Nature Study
- 31 notebook pages (regular and advanced options)
- Thirteen Charlotte Mason style exam questions
- Full color images for many of the challenges in the ebook (separate pages so you can choose whether to print them or not)
- Complete instructions for each challenge included additional links, videos, and resources
- Nature journal suggestions
- Complete list of supplies needed
- Sample to view: Outdoor Hour Challenge Autumn Nature Study 2015 Sample Pages
- 73 pages in the ebook!
Here is a list of the specific challenges included in this ebook:
- Swallows and swifts
- Prickly lettuce
- Field horsetail
- Calcite, limestone, marble
- Hedgehog fungi
It’s time for the Outdoor Hour Challenge Autumn Nature Study 2015 ebook! With this ebook I am done working through the Handbook of Nature Study….just about every lesson in that huge volume now has an Outdoor Hour Challenge to go along with it. The challenges in this ebook will give your family some weekly nature study ideas and hopefully inspire you to get outdoors!!!
Which edition of the Handbook of Nature Study do I need?
You will need to have a copy of the Handbook of Nature Study to use with the suggestions in the ebook. You can purchase a copy from Amazon.com or you can use an online version. The version of the Handbook of Nature Study I use is ISBN 0801493846.
Each week I will be sharing one of the challenges here on the blog which means you can follow along without a membership if you subscribe to my blog. You can subscribe by entering your email address in the subscription box at the top right of my website. After you enter your name, you will need to confirm your subscription by responding to the email that will come to your inbox.
Where Can I Get The New Ebook?
This ebook will not be sold separately but will be added to the Ultimate and Journey levels of membership here on the Handbook of Nature Study.
If you are a member of the Ultimate or Journey levels here on the Handbook of Nature Study, you will find the ebook listed in your library after you log into your account. The ebook version available to members includes all of the notebook pages, coloring pages, and color images. I highly recommend purchasing a membership for all the added benefits for each and every challenge.