Note to my loyal readers:
My apologies for sending this at such a late date but it has been absolute chaos here for the past few weeks. We sold our house after it was on the market for only a few days and then we needed to scramble to find another house for us to call home. This we did after extensive research, driving 450 miles, and a whirlwind day of house viewing. It will be so very worth the effort but in the meantime I am much distracted and am struggling to keep to my routines.
Subscribers should have received their newsletter links already. If you aren’t a subscriber yet, you can still get a copy by following the steps below for a new subscription.
Handbook of Nature Study Newsletter
April 2017 Wildflowers
Please read the following explanation outlining how to get this month’s newsletter.
The newsletter link is not in this email but will come separately. Members should have received their link already.
If you don’t receive the separate email with the download link, you probably aren’t subscribed to the blog yet. This will take less than a minute to do if you follow the steps below.
If you are a subscriber and you haven’t received your newsletter email yet, check your SPAM inbox. Some subscribers have found the email buried in SPAM inbox.
If you need to subscribe:
- You will need to go to the Handbook of Nature Study, look to the top right corner for the box to type in your preferred email address, and then confirm the email that comes to your email inbox.
- Once you subscribe, you will receive a thank you email from me with the download link for the current month’s newsletter.
This month’s newsletter link will be available only during the month of April so be sure to download it before 4/30/17.
Remember! All of the archived and current newsletters are available as part of the Ultimate Naturalist Library…every level!
Contents of this edition of the newsletter include:
- The April newsletter theme is wildflowers. In honor of the new ebook, I am featuring some interesting articles and ideas for a wildflower study.
- There are two contributing articles by loyal Outdoor Hour Challenge participants: Shirley Vels from Under an English Sky and Angie from Pebblekeeper.
- Printable: Trillium coloring page.
Resources for your Nature Library: I have started to build a nature library store on Amazon that will feature by category my favorite nature study books and resources. Take a look and see if there is anything you would like to put on your wish list for your family’s nature study library: Handbook of Nature Study Nature Library Suggestions on Amazon.com. Note this is my affiliate store to items I personally recommend and have read or seen in person.
Please note that Ultimate Naturalist and Journey level members have access to members only printables each month in addition to the newsletter printables. You will need to log into your account and then go to the “Other Releases” section.
This new ebook is found in the Ultimate Naturalist and Journey level memberships.
As a special promo, you can use the discount code WILDFLOWER5 for $5 off the Ultimate Naturalist Membership.
Join us in April for this interesting series of nature study challenges!